Monday, September 12, 2011

29 weeks or 34 weeks?

Hello! So today Lexi has be extremely active (i.e. kicking, hitting, and much more) all day long. Some of them have been very strong somewhat hurting. This weekend I am having a baby shower for my friends and people that I feel like should be my family. My mom and sister in law are giving me it. I can't wait to see what all Lexi will get. I have a feeling she will be very spoiled.

So yet I'm sick again, I started to feel bad last weekend with a sore/scratchy throat. Luckily I was off on Monday for the holiday. So I pretty much rested that day. Went to work on Tuesday, still didn't feel good. I was so tired and I was starting to cough alot more. So I ended up leaving early about 2:00. Came home and took a nice hot shower and fell asleep. Wednesday I still didn't feel good. I hadn't had much of sleep I was lucky I got 2 hours. My nose felt like a water facet. I couldn't keep enough toilet paper around me. I went to the store to get some Sudafed and of course they did not have any, and no Tylenol cold. So I ended up getting some Zurtech, and some chicken soup. Came home made the soup, YUCK. I could not taste it, so bland. So I laid back down and took another nap. All this sickness is really starting to get old for me. As of today I still have a stopped up nose and coughing. I had to call the doctor to see what else I could take on Friday. She prescribed me a Z Pack. So I've been on it for 4 days now. And not seeing much of change. I guess I'll be going back.

 Also last appointment we had on August 30th the doctor measured me and said I was measuring at 32 weeks. I was like what, how can that be. When I was really supposed to be 26 week and 4 days. He thinks she was just positioned wrong, so he scheduled me to go in on September 19th for another ultrasound, this one we will get to do a 3D. I am so excited. My mom is going to come with us and be able to see her. The doctor said after this upcoming appointment I will be coming back every 2 weeks. Gosh it seems like it's been so quick. I can't believe this Saturday I will be 30 weeks. Only 10 more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment